In this lucid dream meditation, you will most likely fall asleep. It is centered for you to fall asleep to have a lucid dream. A lucid dream is like an ordinary dream, but you are aware that you are dreaming while the dream is happening. You realize that you are in the dream world, fully aware that, therefore, you have the freedom to fulfill your wishes. It is a skill that you can learn, but sometimes a little help does not hurt. This meditation for lucid dreaming is a method of EILD induction.
You can read all about this wonderful guided meditation in this article, or you can check out more from my Youtube video:
- Title: Lucid Dream Meditation.
- Duration: 30 Minutes with 9 of Relaxation. There will be plenty of background-only time for you to fall asleep.
- Purpose: Induce a lucid dream and experience how amazing it is.
- Level: All levels.
- Subliminal: I have lucid dreams. I remember my dreams. I focus on my dreams. My dreams are vivid. I’m healed, and I’m happy.
- Background: Background music.
- Note: Do not listen to this meditation while driving or using heavy machinery.
When you get up, be sure to take notes of everything you have experienced. It is vital that you write it down, even if it feels worthless for you… The lucid dream meditation will enliven your memory of dreams; therefore, it is necessary to aim. Of course, you want to write down all the dreams you have had later, especially the lucid ones. And I tell you that every time you will have more lucid.