In “Sleep Meditation,” you will fall hard asleep. My voice induces sleep, especially during a guided meditation. What if the guided meditation takes you to slumber? Because it will! Spirit and personal inspirations helped me to create this meditation. With it, you will perceive wellness and positive feelings, feeling peaceful as you gently transition to the dream world. For example, upon waking up in the morning, you will feel more energized and empowered. Therefore, you will always feel happier and healthier throughout the day.
You can read all about this wonderful guided meditation in this article, or you can check out more from my Youtube video:
- Title: Sleep Tight.
- Duration: 15 guided minutes plus 45 minutes due to an enhance its hypnotic effect. These 45 minutes will be background music with both theta waves and subliminal affirmations.
- Purpose: Reach a deep sleep and wake up more rested. The first thing to remember is that once you wake up rested, your entire day magnifies.
- Level: All levels.
- Subliminal: I’m successful. I’m happy. I’m healthy. I love my life. Everything is going great.
- Background: Instrumental music and ambiance.
- Note: Do not listen to this meditation while driving or using heavy machinery.
When you wake up in the morning after a good night’s sleep, be sure to take notes of all your experiences and dreams. Because when using this sleep meditation, you may have more vivid dreams and even dreams with messages that will also help you in your life.